Đọc đoạn văn sau và trả lời các câu hỏi:
Russian-born Max Weber grew up in New York, studied art there, and then went back to Europe to familiarize himself with contemporary artistic developments. On returning to the United States, Weber worked in the new style he had discovered in Paris and soon became recognized 5 as a pioneer of American abstract painting. an example of his work at the national Galley of Art in Washington, D.C., is a 1915 painting entitled "Rush Hour, New York ". Using abstract, geometrical forms, Weber has expressed the movement, noise, and vibrancy of the great metropolis. The picture blends elements of two European styles: cubism, 10 which shows objects from a number of different angles of vision at the same time, and futurism which portrays speed and objects in motion. Forceful lines and spiky forms throughout the composition convey the energy and vitality of the city. Weber expresses the city' s diversity by juxtaposing forms with rounded and angular shapes to 15 suggest specific element of the urban landscape : skyscrapers, flashing light, and hurrying people.
1. Which of the following would be the most appropriate title for this passage?
2. According to the passage, which of the following best describes the development of Weber's art?
3. The painting discussed in the passage can be found in
4. "Rush Hour, New York" was completed in the
5. The mood of the painting " Rush Hour, New York " can be best described as
6. According to the passage, Weber uses the style of cubism when he
7. According to the passage, an element of futurism that Weber's painting displays is the