Đọc đoạn văn sau và trả lời các câu hỏi:
Rock and soil samples brought back from the moon by the Apollo astronauts have taught scientists much about the composition of the moon. Moon soil contains small bits of rock and glass and was probably ground from larger rocks when meteors impacted with the surface of the moon. 5 Scientists found no trace of animal or plant life in the moon soil. In addition to the moon soil, astronauts gathered two basic types of rocks from the surface of the moon: basalt and breccia. Basalt is a cooled and hardened volcanic lava common to the earth. Since basalt is formed under extremely high temperatures, the presence 10 of this type of rock is an indication that the temperature of the moon was once extremely hot. Breccia, the other kind of rock brought back by the astronauts, was formed during the impact of falling objects on the surface of the moon. This second type of rock consists of small pieces of rock compressed together by the force of impact. 15 Gases such as hydrogen and helium were found in some of the rocks, and scientists believe that these gases were carried to the moon on the streams of gases that are constantly emitted from the sun.
1. Which of the following would be the most appropriate title for this passage?
2. According to the passage, what does moon soil consist of?
3. Which of the following was NOT brought back to the earth by the astronauts?
4. According to the passage, breccia was formed
5. According to the passage, what do scientists believe about the gases found in the moon rocks?
6. The author's purpose in this passage is to