Đọc đoạn văn sau và trả lời các câu hỏi:
The invention of the phonograph happened quite by accident. Thomas Edison moved to Menlo Park, New Jersey, in 1876, where he established an industrial research laboratory. There Edison worked on a carbon telephone transmitter to improve the existing Bell system. In that 5 laboratory a year later Edison invented the phonograph while trying to improve a telegraph repeater. He attached a telephone diaphragm to the needle in the telegraph repeater to produce a recording that could be played back. After some improvements to the machine, he recited "Mary Had a Little Lamb" and played the recognizable reproduction 10 of his voice back to an astonished audience.
1. What is the best title for the passage?
2. According to the passage, the invention of the phonograph
3. In what year did the invention of the phonograph occur?
4. According to the passage, how was the phonograph made?
5. According to the passage, how did Edison test his new invention?
6. According to the passage, how did people feel when they heard Edison's rendition of "Mary Had a Little Lamb"?