Đọc đoạn văn sau và trả lời các câu hỏi:
Several hundred grave sites have been found throughout Iceland dating from the time of the first settlements, some 1,100 years ago, to the time the Icelandic people embraced Christianity around the year 1000 A.D. The evidence they offer of that pagan era suggests some 5 Viking influence as bodies were occasionally laid in boats, but the dead were more commonly provided with one or, exceptionally, two small Icelandic horses. This custom, of course, equally connotes a journey to the land of the dead, and it also provides evidence both that these horses have been the Icelanders' companions from 10 the very first and that the breed has remained pure over the centuries right down to the present day.
1. Approximately how long did the "pagan era" in Iceland last ?
2. Which of the following can be said of the grave sites found in Iceland?
3. What can be inferred from the passage about the first settlers?
4. Which of the following cannot be said of the contents of the pagan graves?
5. According to the passage, the idea of journey after death was believed by
6. Which of the following can be inferred from the passage?