Tìm từ đồng nghĩa với từ được gạch chân - Trình độ TOEFL, Bài số 251. It is imperative that they arrive on time for the lecture.
2. Because of his low IQ the pre-school student was often goaded by his teachers to try harder.
3. We were told to intermingle with the guests.
4. Pets sometimes imitate their owners, but seldom the other way round.
5. The successful use of antitoxins and serums has virtually eradicated the threat of malaria, yellow fever, and other insect-borne diseases.
6. People living along the coast escaped inland before the hurricane hit.
7. The area is roped off because the water is contaminated.
8. According to most geologists, the universe is now about 15 billion years old.
9. The professor reprimanded the tardy student.
10. When the museum unveiled its plans, it expected a violent reaction.
11. When heated to temperatures above 1250 degrees Centigrade, clay fuses and becomes pottery or stoneware.
12. While they were away on vacation, they allowed their mail to accumulate at the post office.
13. Nearly half of the town's inhabitants are descendants of indigenous civilizations.
14. The television station was inundated with calls protesting the distasteful program.
15. Andy's jocular manner made him loved by all his companions.
16. That he should ask her to marry him was rather presumptuous on his part.
17. Voluntarism is a tradition in the United States, but how people realize that up to fifty-two percent of the adult population is engaged in some kind of volunteer service?.
18. Because of extreme pressure underwater, divers are often sluggish.
19. Some sedimentary rocks are made entirely of very large coral beds.
20. Many countries nowadays restrict the exportation of genuine archeological artifacts.