Tìm từ sai trong số các từ được gạch chân - Trình độ TOEFL, Bài số 261. All of we students must have an identification card in order to check books out of the library.
2. A fiber-optic cable across the Pacific went into service in April 1989, link the United States and Japan.
3. I had received my book back from John, I could have lent it to you.
4. We were taught that one's future is entirely in our own hands and neither a matter of family connections nor of fate and good luck.
5. Scientific students should study how to use a computer as well as their own subject.
6. Walter Hunt, although was not credited for many of his inventions, is known for the invention of safety-pin.
7. In the dry season any fishes burrow in the mud and hibernate in a large mud cocoon.
8. The town we visited was a four-days journey from our hotel, so we took the train instead of the bus.
9. With its compound eyes, dragonflies can see moving insects approximately 18 feet away.
10. The Chinese were first and large ethnic group to work on the construction of the transcontinental railroad system.
11. The isotopes of one element can have different weighs.
12. When the silkworm gets through to lay its eggs, it dies.
13. Mathematics is such important field and serves so many of the sciences that it is a prerequisite for studying every scientific discipline.
14. Work is often measure in units called foot pounds.
15. The bodies of cold-blooded animals have the same temperature their surroundings, but those of warm-blooded animals do not.
16. The government raises money to operate by tax cigarettes, liquor, gasoline, tires, and telephone calls.
17. Some birds can travel at speeds approaching one hundred miles an hour, and a few land animals can so.
18. Sometime several nations become partners in a larger political state, as for example, the four nations joined in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
19. The Gray Wolf, a species reintroduced into their native habitat in Yellowstone National Park, has begun to breed naturally there.
20. Jane said she would borrow me her new movie camera if I wanted to use it on my trip to Europe.