Tìm từ sai trong số các từ được gạch chân - Trình độ TOEFL, Bài số 51. The prime rate is the rate of interest that a bank will charge when it borrows money to its best clients.
2. The purchased of Louisiana was one of the biggest events in the history of the United States.
3. In the last 10 years, Mexican government has reduced the number of its state-owned companies to about half.
4. Prevented the soil from erosion, the trees planted by the farmer many years before were what stopped the flood from reaching his house.
5. Stuart stopped to write his letter because he had to leave for the hospital.
6. Today was such beautiful day that I couldn't bring myself to complete all my chores.
7. Louis Braille designed a form of communication enabling people to convey and preserve their thoughts to incorporate a series of dots which were read by the finger tips.
8. Their silly, whiny conversation on a child level was meant to create tension and heighten Nancy's fears and anxiety.
9. Fertilize farmland is one of the biggest natural resources in the Central States.
10. A number of novels submitted their manuscripts under pseudonyms to conceal the fact that they were women.
11. The water in the Great Salt Lake is at less four times saltier than seawater.
12. If England had not imposed a tax on tea two hundred and twenty years ago, will the United States have remained part of the British Commonwealth?
13. The Cabinet consists of secretaries of departments, who report to the president, give him advice, and helping him make decisions.
14. In experiments with large numbers of animals crowded in small cages, some have not been affected, but the rest of have shown all of the symptoms associated with stress and mental illness.
15. Albert Einstein was such brilliant a scientist that many of his colleagues had to study for several years in order to form opinions about his theories.
16. Ever the Senate passes a bill, a messenger takes it to the House of Representatives, delivers it to the Speaker of the House, and bows deeply from the waist.
17. Hummingbirds move their wings so rapid a way that they appear to be hanging in the air.
18. A one hundred-horsepower tractor can make the work of a large number of horses.
19. Neon is often used in airplane beacons because neon beacons are very visible that they can be seen even through dense fog.
20. The decision to withdraw all support from the activities of the athletes are causing an uproar among the athlete's fans.