Trình độ C - Bài 251. I hope he's ________ to buy some bread; there's hardly any left.
2. If I were you, I ________ that dress while you have the money.
3. The vet decided that he had to operate ________ the cat to save its life.
4. I ________ like to apologize for not replying to your letter earlier.
5. Many accidents in the home could be ________ if householders gave more thought to safety in their houses.
6. Try to remember ________ bring your umbrella.
7. The bride looked absolutely ________ in her wedding-dress.
8. Susie didn't leave for the station until the very ________ moment.
9. When are you going to give back that money you ________ me?
10. My uncle was ________ by a gang of terrorist last week.
11. Each ________ of the family had to take it in turns to do the washing up.
12. He performs beautifully ________ the piano.
13. He comes ________ drawing lessons twice a week.
14. My aunt ________ a brightly-coloured thread round her finger so as not to forget her appointment.
15. You have a new baby-son? ________!
16. If my documents ________ last week, I would have been able to come back at least five days ago.
17. Children and old people do not take kindly to having their daily ________ upset.
18. They were warned never ________ with the members of any extremist group.
19. If that firm wants to attract workers it must ________ the pay.
20. I'm afraid this computer package is totally ________ for our organization.