Trình độ C - Bài 331. You are not allowed ________ in this carriage.
2. I think you'd better ________ before they return.
3. "I ________ you all," she said, as she ran out of the room in tears.
4. I'm sorry we're late; it's all my ________!
5. I chose these curtains because they are my ________ shade of red.
6. I wonder ________ like to travel by Concorde.
7. Two other ________ in his argument for his country's independence are worth a mention.
8. Several soldiers were ________ wounded in the battle. They needed a lot of help.
9. Bill's a lucky fellow, he always seems to fall on his ________.
10. ________ experience of working in an office environment is essential for this job.
11. Only by shouting very loudly ________ a taxi to stop for her.
12. For a long time after the accident, he suffered from constant ________ in his back.
13. An enormous ________ of rubbish had built up in the factory yard over the years.
14. Experiments have proved that children can be instructed ________ swimming at a very early age.
15. Mark will come ________ home quite late.
16. I was instructed ________ drawing once upon a time.
17. How can you agree ________ such an idea when you are ignorant of the basic facts?
18. It was ________ to meet you.
19. Unexpectedly the lights ________ out and we were left in the darkness.
20. For this recipe to be successful, you ________ cook the meat for at least two hours in a moderate oven.