Trình độ C - Bài 541. When I was a child I always wanted to ________ to play the piano.
2. I can't make ________ what's happening.
3. I've put on so much weight that my clothes don't ________ me any more.
4. He's such a naughty child; it's amazing what his mother lets him ________ away with.
5. Bob ________ to the hospital five minutes before the birth of his daughter.
6. He took the trouble to write ________ the complete list for us.
7. ________ the papers, the Prime Minister is giving a speech on the economy tomorrow.
8. Clearing the weeds from the churchyard was a much harder ________ than the children had imagined it would be.
9. It is a minor road and very narrow and ________ in places.
10. My application for a trading licence was ________.
11. I am very fond of Graham Greene's novels. He is my ________ modern author.
12. Jane studied zoology at university and ________.
13. Biting one's fingernails is a very bad ________.
14. Are you saying you want me to work all weekend? You ________ be serious.
15. He is so keen ________ learning, you should encourage him in his efforts.
16. Don't blame me ________ that!
17. I don't think he actually had ________ me about his problems.
18. The judge shouted to counsel on both sides that he would ________ no argument on the issue and enjoined them to ________.
19. Leadville was ________ out when the silver boom collapsed in 1893.
20. The politician rehearsed his speech again and again until he was unsure that he was word ________.