Trình độ C - Bài 61. Her husband treated her badly. I'm surprised she ________ it for so long.
2. The bank manager ________ me to open a deposit account as soon as possible.
3. Oxfam tries to send food to countries where people are suffering ________ malnutrition.
4. If students are to understand the notice, the instructions must be ________ clearer.
5. ________ you like what I want to do or not, you won't make me change my mind.
6. Doctors usually have to study for at least seven years before becoming fully ________.
7. The weather was warm and pleasant with ________ a gentle wind to cool us down.
8. I wish you wouldn't ________ your clothes all over the floor.
9. ________ he had no money for a bus, he had to walk all the way home.
10. He didn't want to make up his mind until he had heard Pamela's ________ of the story.
11. It is strange that Lucy is as ________ as her mother is beautiful.
12. Since the accident he has walked with a ________.
13. We flew to the island, then ________ a car for three days and visited most places of interest.
14. In America, surgeons have given a man a(n) ________ heart.
15. The examiners had to ________ half the candidates.
16. The company made a record ________ last year.
17. We must economize ________ fuel.
18. When he finally understood what she was saying, everything ________.
19. I had to give a full ________ of my camera when I reported it stolen.
20. Jim's version of the facts doesn't ________ with the version I heard from Jules.