Trình độ C - Bài 891. The vase is definitely not ________, but just a very good imitation.
2. A wedding is a wonderful opportunity for ________ off new clothes.
3. These figures show a ________ in the number of unemployed people in England and Wales.
4. You'll need a visa ________ as your passport to go to the United States.
5. I'm afraid the lift is out of ________ so we'll have to walk up the stairs.
6. Timothy has lost a lot of money these last years in the casino. He is a ________ gambler.
7. The hotel receptionist said she would ________ what she could do about the dripping tap immediately.
8. The driver had to ________ quickly when the child stepped into the road.
9. To ________ to obey orders is a serious offence in the army.
10. "How can we ________ out together what we're to do if we never talk about it frankly?" she cried in desperation.
11. Two or three people were involved ________ the accident.
12. She may pride herself ________ her abitities, but she's not capable of bringing up children.
13. As the clouds drifted away an even higher peak became ________ to the climbers.
14. They lay almost flat and ________ through the tube-like underground passage.
15. They ________ her the truth.
16. Not all that ________ happened.
17. I told him to stop but he went on ________.
18. You are making too much noise! Stop ________ at once.
19. Tim was forced to leave his job but he got a very generous golden ________.
20. the spitting image of someone = ________.