Trình độ C - Bài 991. There are a lot of ________ beaches on the South Pacific islands.
2. - Cecilia: I feel another dizzy spell coming on. - Margery: I do wish ________ get round to seeing a doctor.
3. He had to go to the bank to ________ some money for his holiday.
4. When we came back from holiday our suitcases were ________ by the Customs Officers.
5. ________ you get to the Red Lion pub you will have to stop and ask for directions.
6. Your husband is very rude. If I were you, I wouldn't stand ________ it.
7. My brother had his camera ________ from his car in the office car-park.
8. The two brothers don't get ________ with each other very well; they're always fighting.
9. Teresa's father began to lose his ________ when he was in his sixties.
10. When he spoke over the telephone, his voice was so ________ that I could hardly hear him.
11. I'll see ________ the cooking tonight.
12. At what time will you call ________ me?
13. I can assure you ________ my support.
14. She wanted to borrow the record from me but she was shy ________ asking.
15. He is a mechanic and his wife works ________.
16. My parents moved to California when I was 8. I really didn't want us to move there, but I was a child, I had ________.
17. If I had been to that meeting, I ________ about it.
18. Come to see me at five o'clock. I ________ ready with my work by that time.
19. As pretty as ________ = very pretty.
20. She was ________ out of 115 applicants for the position of Managing Director.